Friday, May 6, 2005

How Low Will They Sink?

Little Green Footballs tips us to a line of clothing, advertised at this site, which encourages the murder of Republicans. Sick folks at work here, to be sure, but this is no longer especially surprising rhetoric coming from the liberal left.

A quick perusal of the site turned up further evidence of the moral degeneracy of people who would emblazon their shirts with the words "Kill Republicans". One of the women who manages the site writes:

I've never had any children. I mean I've never given birth or anything horrid like that. I didn't mean that I had never had or been with any children - which I of course have not. I don't hold with any of that sex with children nonsense....So lets be clear: I've never shot a bloody, mucus addled, 7 lb, parasite out of my vagina and I'm sincerely hoping I never will. I figure if you're able to say without hint of sarcasm or longing that you won't risk ruining your figure for the sake of bearing children...

We'd finish the quote, but that's about as much as we can stand.